- Submit an Ad - Feel free to send us an ad piece or information that you would like shared in our consumer newsletter (Bite Foodie) and/or our business newsletter (Business Bite). Both newsletters are distributed monthly.
- Social Media Sharing - We would be happy to share, promote, and circulate exciting news and promotions/causes on our social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter). Feel free to tag us in relevant posts or contact our office with any specific items you’d like us to post. Our handle is @restassocns.
- Website Profile - Our new website (DineNS.ca) is ready. You will have a detailed profile on our site to help promote and highlight your establishment/business. On our website you will be able to post and share events, coupons, recipes, use the buy and sell section, as well as; make changes to your profile with updated photos and menu.
- Industry Events - As a member you will be able to attend and/or be involved in RANS industry events; Annual General Meeting, Annual Golf Tournament, Annual Restaurant Awards Dinner, Savour Food & Wine Festival, and any additional special events/workshops/networking events that are held. These are all great opportunities to mingle with other industry operators, suppliers, distributors, and partners.
- Information Access - The business portion of our new website (Rans.ca) is currently being redesigned and when it is launched, you will have exclusive access to industry statistics, human resources policies/procedures, articles/research, current regulations, and so much more! As a member you will be able to access these resources and also share relevant information with us that you would like to see included.
- Dine Guide - For restaurant members, you automatically get a free listing in our annual Dine Guide. Approximately 55,000 copies are circulated across the province, plus an electronic copy will be shared on our DineNS.ca website. There will be special member rates for those that wish to place an ad in the guide.
- RANS Programs - RANS has a couple of different programs that members can get involved in. One is our PASS Program (Patron Accountability, Safety & Service) and BIC (Business Incentive Card). There is also opportunity to get involved with our various committees. Contact our office for more information on our programs.