Easter Egg Hunt Wine Tour
Back in 2014, we introduced our first ever Easter Egg Hunt Wine Tour – a “one-of-a-kind” experience like no other in North America! For 6 years, the annual public event sold out months in advance! We had to put the tour on pause in 2020 and 2021 but it’s back for our 2022 season as a PRIVATE TOUR FOR GROUPS OF 8 PEOPLE!!
WHAT YOU’LL EXPERIENCE:
Our first stop will be Grand Pré Winery for the first of three Easter Egg hunts! Each guest will be provided an Easter basket (yours to keep) to hold all the mini-chocolate eggs found hidden in the wine shop! Whoever collects the most eggs, wins a bottle of wine! Following the hunt is a wine tasting of 5 award-winning wines.
Our second stop is Planters Ridge Winery. Here, you’ll enjoy a private tour of the production area with a great explanation of how wine is made followed by a wine tasting of 4 wines paired with locally-made cheeses from The Dutchman and locally-made chocolates from Petite Patrie. Each guest will have their own plate of cheese and chocolate to pair with their wine tastings. Finally, whoever finds the “Golden Bunny” wins a bottle of wine!
Our last stop is our newest winery, 1365 Church Street Vineyard & Winery! Here, you’ll enjoy a tasting of 4 beautifully crafted wines followed by the hunt for the “Golden Egg” to win the last bottle of wine!
Get your group of 8 together for this fun, tasty and competitive wine tour!
- Round-trip transportation from the location of your choice in HRM or Wolfville/Windsor area. All people must depart from the same location.
- An Easter basket filled with treats for each person
- Tasting fees at 3 wineries
- A cheese and chocolate plate for each guest at Planters Ridge
- 3 bottles of wine to win
- Services of a professional and fun guide
PRICING FROM METRO HRM:
- $139/person plus HST (GROUPS OF 8 PEOPLE ONLY)
- Departs Halifax/HRM from the location of your choice at 1:00pm and finishes at 6:30pm
PRICING FROM WOLFVILLE/WINDSOR:
- $129/person plus HST (GROUPS OF 8 PEOPLE ONLY)
- Departs Wolfville/Windsor from the location of your choice at 1:30pm and finishes at 5:45pm
You are required to bring along and wear your own face mask while in the van and when required at the wineries. Proof of vaccination at time of pickup will also be required for each guest.
- April 9th*
- *First stop will be Benjamin Bridge Vineyards on April 9th.
- April 15th
- April 16th
- April 23rd
One tour only per date. First come, first served basis.
TO BOOK YOUR EASTER EGG HUNT TOUR FOR 8 PEOPLE, call 1-877-365-2552 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.